• Functional and easy to use for both the professional flooring installer and the “do it yourselfer”
• Hollow spot or void beneath the flooring is completely filled with the repair adhesive, truly repairing the problem!
(Epoxy repair kits only tack down a small section of the problem area)
• Drill bit and applicator tips are much smaller in diameter than conventional repair kits,
creating a smaller hole which is easily hidden with wood putty
• No need to weigh down the repaired area
• Cost per repair is a fraction of the cost of epoxy
• Floor can be walked on immediately after the repair. No set up time is required!